Rancho San Lucas
Rancho San Lucas (RSL) is a 750-acre Private Resort Community which located on the Pacific coast just north of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Welcome to Rancho San Lucas
This stunning development will feature private villas, a Greg Norman designed golf course, a man-made lake, parks, and an entertainment village. Aside from the community and options for residential living, the Grand Solmar at RSL will also be available for members and vacationers to enjoy. There will be several dining options and amenities available within the community making it the perfect spot to enjoy Los Cabos during a vacation or the ideal home for a permanent Baja resident!
RSL is located just north of Cabo San Lucas, off the highway to Todos Santos. With the new airport by-pass road now complete, owners can arrive in just 30 minutes from the San Jose Del Cabo International airport (SJD). With such a prime location on the booming Pacific coast, RSL will become the pinnacle of Baja lifestyle and luxury living. RSL is also only a 5-minute drive from amenities such as grocery stores, movie theaters, medical facilities, and anything else one might need in an ideal location in paradise.
Time to Move to This Top Golf Paradise
Choosing the best place to live isn’t always easy, but if you can find a location that features a favorite activity, the choice becomes easier.
That’s the case with Rancho San Lucas Los Cabos, which features an 834-acre master-planned community and a choice of residences, as well as an award-winning golf course that makes it an ideal choice for golfers and non-golfers alike.
Golfers will love living with the Greg Norman Signature Golf Course on site. Designed by professional golfer Greg Norman, the course features spectacular views from every hole. All 7,210 of its beachfront yards take advantage of the spectacular terrain overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Marvel at the beauty of this setting, with windswept dunes, a thick cacti forest and winding arroyos. Enjoy playing with the beach and ocean right beside the course. Challenge yourself with the links-style layout fronting the Pacific Ocean, including a 300-foot elevation change, and an island green on the par-3 17th hole.
It’s been featured in Golf Digest, Golf Week, and on the cover of Links magazine. It’s also enjoyed some recent accolades.
The course was named #3 by GolfPass in its Golfers’ Choice 2021 list of best golf courses in Mexico. GolfPass compiles an annual list based on ratings and reviews submitted by members of the review community. GolfPass also named the Los Cabos area as #26 in the World Top 100 golf destinations.
The on-site Grand Solmar At Rancho San Lucas made the Golf Digest Editors’ Choice picks for 2021 as one of the Best Golf Resorts In Mexico And Central America.
While you’re golfing, you can enjoy the on-course “Shark Shacks.” When your game is over, you can relax in the expansive Club House, entertainment and dining facility, or visit the Pro Golf Shop.
And when you choose a residence at Rancho San Lucas, you simply head home and relax as an owner in this prestigious location. Choose among different homes in a secure environment, including Norman Estates with its 36 estate homes and 32 luxury “high-rise” style condominium residences. Or pick from among the Villas at Rancho San Lucas with different options in two-story single-family homes and golf, ocean and desert views.
You’ll also get access to the amenities of the Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas Resort Golf and Spa, including an infinity pool and swim-up bar, an interconnected circuit of hiking and biking trails, a salt-water lagoon pool, and a Mexican village with shops and restaurants.
Golfers will check all the boxes when they choose a home at Rancho San Lucas Los Cabos, with something for everyone in this exclusive community.
Get In Touch With Nature at Rancho San Lucas
A luxurious new home that keeps you in touch with nature can be yours at Rancho San Lucas in Los Cabos, Mexico.
“The Ranch” is part of a master-planned community that’s just north of the fun-loving vacation destination of Cabo San Lucas, at the tip of the Baja Peninsula on the Western Coast of Mexico. A home at Rancho San Lucas lets you head to Cabo when you want, and return home to enjoy the quiet seclusion of the community and the nature around it.
Here’s are 5 reasons that nature lovers will enjoy a home at Rancho San Lucas:
1. Nature was included as part of the design, as 106 of the 834-acre master-planned community were left in a natural state, allowing for a variety of outdoor recreation opportunities.
2. An interconnected series of trails allows you to bike, hike, walk or jog on different lengths of trails that wind among giant Cardon cacti and many species of birds that are local to the area.
3. Fall in love with the outdoor activity that is the main focal point of the resort: golf. Play year-round on the 18-hole Greg Norman Signature Golf Course. The 7,210-yard layout is tailored to the local terrain, with a “least-disturbance” layout that spans three different ecosystems and flows naturally with the dune and desert landscape. Hit the links and enjoy views of the Pacific Ocean from every hole on the course that was recently named the #3 golf course on the GolfPass Golfers’ Choice 2021 list of best golf courses in Mexico.
- Enjoy the outdoors with a residence that takes full advantage of the spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and the beautiful Los Cabos climate. The Norman Estates offers homes with indoor/outdoor living, The Residences at Norman Estates are condominiums designed with expansive covered terraces so you can be outside as much as you want, and the Villas give you more options, with their different sizes and floor plans.
- Your new home is situated on over a mile of beach, where you can sit and enjoy whale watching in the winter months, or head to the amenities of the Grand Solmar resort on site. There’s a salt-water lagoon style pool, infinity pools, hot tubs and swim-up pool bars, along with an on-site spa, bars and restaurants, and a Mexican VIllage for shopping. You can even end your day outside at the open-air restaurant’s fire pits.
So when you want to live in luxury but stay in touch with nature, choose a home at Rancho San Lucas Los Cabos.